Thank for watching, I will collect top tasty recipes food and cake from proper, tasty, tasteade facebook page and Sweetambs more for you,
i hope all of you enjoin my new video 🙂
1.Stuffed Block Toast
2.Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores Tart
3.8 Ways to Hack an Ice Cube Tray
4.Bacon Egg & Cheese Fried Rice
5.Chicken Schnitzel With Egg Noodles
6.Easy Wonton Ravioli
channel subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAgyTGU81vvR4JwfI7FQ0w
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Best-Foods-Cakes-994689387245309/?notif_t=page_fan
twitter : https://twitter.com/BestTasty1
pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/besttasty/
Affimity : https://affimity.com/u/BestTasty
This video have 12 Easy Breakfast Recipes that I try collection for all of you and i hope all recipes you want to try.
1. Rainbow Bagels With Whipped Cream: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/rainbow-bagels-with-whipped-cream
2. Breakfast Cookies: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/breakfast-cookie
3. Skillet Meatloaf With Eggs and Feta: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/shakshuka-meatloaf
4. Strawberry & Marshmallow Pop Tarts: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/strawberry-and-marshmallow-pop-tarts
5. Honey Sausage Breakfast Buns: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/honey-sausage-breakfast-buns
6. Mocha French Toast: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/cafe-mocha-french-toast
7. Breakfast Chilaquiles: https://www.tastemade.com/shows/hungry-af/breakfast-chilaquiles
8. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups: https://www.tastemade.com/shows/hungry-af/bacon-egg-and-cheese-cups
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes: https://www.tastemade.com/shows/hungry-af/peanut-butter-and-jelly-pancakes
10. Matcha French Toast: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/matcha-french-toast
11. Leftover Thanksgiving Egg in the Hole: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/leftover-thanksgiving-egg-in-the-hole
12. Mini Dutch Babies: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/mini-dutch-babies
😁 VIEW MORE:
☞ Playlist “Easy Breakfast Recipe”: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh0xbjbA6_5-yP5fHNJxMic-HZZh0c0hh
🌟 Connect with NCS:
Axtasia – Light Up The Sky (feat. Soundr) [NCS Release]
Blazars – Northern Lights [NCS Release]
Valence – Infinite [NCS Release]
* None of these images, music & video clips were created/owned by us.
* This video is purely fan-made, if you (owners) want to remove this video, please contact me through email “email@example.com” or the YouTube private messaging system. We will respectfully remove it.
Hi guys, welcome to my channel: Wow! Delicious Food
This video have 12 Easy Dinner Ideas that I try collection for all of you and i hope all recipes you want to try.
★ Thank you for watching Videos !
★ Don’t forget like, comment & subscribe! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ✌️✌️✌️
🌟 VIEW MORE:
➞ Playlist: Easy Dinner Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmglWZEBgqkh_QbahXPRqGP0rrXjQ3ACX
▽ Connect with NCS:
Electro-Light – Symbolism [NCS Release]
Jim Yosef – Arrow [NCS Release]
Michael White – All Eyes On Me [NCS Release]
* None of these images, music & video clips were created/owned by us.
* This video is purely fan-made, if you (owners) want to remove this video, please contact me through email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or the YouTube private messaging system. We will respectfully remove it.
Learn How To Make Eggless Rabdi Malpua Recipe or Rabri Malpua Recipe, a Ramzan Special Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Make this simple, quick and easy to make Indian Dessert Recipe at your home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
For the Malpua:-
200 gms. All purpose flour
100 gms. Semolina
1 tbsp. Fennel seeds
½ tsp. Baking powder
600 ml. Milk
For sugar syrup:-
250 gms. Sugar
250 ml. Water
1 pinch saffron
1 tsp. Green cardamom
Oil for frying
1 ltr. Full fat milk
4 tbsp. Sugar
¼ tsp. Green Cardamom powder (optional)
Nuts, rose petals, varq etc optional
– Heat milk in a saucepan stirring intermittently and reduce for 8-10 minutes.
– Once the cream starts forming on the top of the milk, stick it to the sides of the pan carefully.
– When the milk reduces mix sugar and turn the flame off.
– Scrape off the cream from the pan and mix it well to form Rabdi.
– In a saucepan melt sugar in water and add 2 tsp. Of milk to it.
– Remove the impurities and discard.
– Turn the flame off after 8-10 minutes or when it’s thick and add saffron, green cardamom and stir. Keep aside.
– In a bowl add refied flour, semolina, baking powder, fennel powder, cold milk and whisk to form a lumpfree batter.
– Keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
– Heat oil in a pan and fry the batter in it on a moderate flame until fluffy and golden brown on both sides.
– Once properly fried, lift and dip in the sugar syrup.
Place the fried Malpuas in a plate and top them off with the Rabdi, silver varq, pistachios, sliced almonds and rose petals.
Delicious and sweet Rabdi Malpua is ready to serve!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifoodReblogged 4 weeks ago from www.youtube.com
I’m teaming up with Thrive Market to show you 3 healthy and simple summer recipes that are perfect for meal prep! Click here to get a FREE 30 day trial + 35% off your first online purchase: http://thrv.me/CaitlinShoemaker1m35p2
My Shirt is from: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlxVegetaryn
My Bento Box: http://amzn.to/2rDwKl8
My Glass Tupperware: http://amzn.to/2ttVFci
My Silicone Mat: http://amzn.to/2sRdfJr
[TROPICAL SOAKED MUESLI]
2 cups Oats
1 cup Quinoa Flakes (can sub for more oats, puffed cereal, or other nut/seed of choice)
⅓ cup Medjool Dates, chopped (or other Dried Fruit of choice)
½ cup Coconut Chips
¼ cup Chia Seeds
½ tbsp Cinnamon
Macadamia Milk (or other Plant Milk of choice)
Fresh or Frozen Fruit
* DIRECTIONS = combine all of the ingredients except the fruit and Macadamia Milk into a bowl and stir well. Portion out the Muesli into 5 containers, mixing equal parts Muesli and Macadamia Milk. I would recommend between 1/2 – 1 cup of Muesli per jar 🙂 Top with fresh or frozen fruit and store in the fridge until you are ready to eat it!
[SALSA-STUFFED SWEET POTATOES]
As many Sweet Potatoes as you need (~5-10, depending on size)
1 cup Dry Green Lentils
1 + 1/3 cup Salsa, divided (* I used a Tomatillo Salsa, which is why it is green)
2 cups Water
1 cup Tomatoes, chopped
1 cup Cilantro, chopped
½ Red Onion, finely diced
2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
Juice of 1 Lime
Tahini or Avocado, to drizzle on top
* DIRECTIONS = Perforate the Sweet Potatoes with a knife and roast on a baking sheet at 400F for 45-60 minutes, or until tender. In the meantime, add 1 cup of dry Green Lentils with 1 cup of Salsa and 2 cups of Water to a Medium Pot and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes. Once the Lentils have cooked, add them to a bowl with the Tomatoes, Red Onion, Cilantro, 1/3 cup Salsa, Nutritional Yeast, Pumpkin Seeds, and Lime Juice. Stir well. Slice your roasted Sweet Potatoes in half, place them in a tupperware, and generously stuff with the Lentil Mixture. Top with an extra drizzle of Tahini or Fresh Avocado.
[GREEK-INSPIRED KALE SALAD W/ TOFU FETA]
Full Recipe Here: http://FromMyBowl.com/greek-kale-salad-tofu-feta/
* Note – if you are making this salad for 5 meals, I would double this recipe!
✗ Get my FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
✗ NEW V Tees ➢ http://bit.ly/FromMyBowlxVegetaryn
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frommybowl/
• Blog: http://www.frommybowl.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frommybowl
• Vegan Meal Planner: bit.ly/plantmealplanner
• My Favorite Vegan Recipe Books: http://bit.ly/1N3OL5b
• Get Affordable Online Groceries + 15% off Your First Thrive Market Order: http://thrv.me/XiFkpb
• 10% Off Your First iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• My Super Smoothie Ebook: http://bit.ly/fmbsmoothies
• For Business Inquiries: email@example.com
• All Other Questions: http://frommybowl.tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – Canon G7x (http://amzn.to/2su7rFR)
For Recipes – Canon 80D (http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d)
• Software: Final Cut Pro
This video is sponsored by Thrive Market.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!